Research – The power of nature: What’s that?
Dear friends, it is with pleasure that I announce the publication – on an international scientific journal (Journal of Immunology Research) – of one of the most important researches realized by SANYpet’s Department of Research and Development – under the guide of immunologist Prof. Giuseppe Terrazzano – titled “In vitro effects of some botanicals with anti-inflammatory and anti-toxic activity”.
This scientific work not only confirms all the already known antioxidant and antinflammatory properties of medicinal plants, but it’s also the first publication that demonstrates the antitoxic properties of a specific pool of botanicals against oxytetracycline toxicity. We identified the toxic potential of this antibiotic*, legally and widely used in industrial farming.
We have tens of researches that show how our nutraceutical diets (Forza10 Active Line) can solve the majority of chronic diseases in our pets: this is exactly because these pathologies are caused by oxytetracycline residues, that are present way too often in traditional pet food.
I want to be clear on the fact that all pet food companies are – along with the inspection and production chain (health authorities, farmers, meal producers) – victims themselves, since the problem is in legislation itself. As a matter of fact, the law only prescribes control of oxytetracycline residues on muscles, kidneys, liver, eggs, milk and honey, ignoring bone tissue and fat, since they’re not considered as edible.
However, chemical and pharmaceutical contamination mostly takes place through the (unaware) consumption of bone and fat, actual “dumpsters” for toxic substances. We can’t ignore the fact that all food realized with the mechanical separation of meat from bone (wurstel, hamburgers, nuggets, sausages, etc…) can contain bone tissue in various percentages.
Research – The power of nature: Strenghts
I want all pet owner to think about these points:
- SANYpet, a cruelty free company, was born from clinical observations and experiences on food related pathologies.
- It has a Research&Development Department that realized tens of researches on the most common chronic or relapsing pathologies of dogs and cats, identifying all the extremely effective recipes of our Active, Legend and Sensitive Lines.
- It has often worked in collaboration with several universities.
- It has published more than 20 research on prestigious international scientific journals and is about to publish at least another 5 in the close future, investigating what harms our pets and how to restore their health.
- It uses exceptional and pristine raw materials for its diets, having also realized two production plants in Iceland for the exact purpose of avoiding any kind of contamination from oxytetracycline.
- It has suppliers from New Zealand, another land that’s as pristine and uncontaminated as Iceland.
- It has an in-depth knowledge on the worst pollutants and on how to avoid them and, thanks to the know-how of Dr. Gianandrea Guidetti, on how to best use medicinal plants to restore health.
- It has important international patents on technologies developed in order to protect the effectiveness of botanicals.
- It has an in-depth knowledge in regard to the delicate balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, that are extremely important.
- It has done everything to be the most trustworthy company for the health of your beloved furry friends.
- Everyone makes claims, we keep our promises, you have the word of Sergio Canello.
* MICROBIOLOGY AND FOOD SAFETY Poult Sci. 2015 Aug;94(8):1979-85. doi: 10.3382/ps/pev141. Epub 2015 May 25.
Cytotoxic effects of oxytetracycline residues in the bones of broiler chickens following therapeutic oral administration of a water formulation.
J BIOCHEM MOLECULAR TOXICOLOGY Volume 00, Number 0, 2015
Toxicological Implications and Inflammatory Response in Human Lymphocytes Challenged with Oxytetracycline.